Wednesday, October 4, 2017

WOYWW #435: More Messy One-eyed Art

Welcome, fellow deskers! Not many words this time around. It's still difficult for me to read for very long, and this includes most typing too. My apologies in advance for not being able to either read or comment very much today. I'll try and visit as many places as I am able to, yet probably won't do much beyond viewing some photos there. Thank you for understanding about comments here as well, where only short answers will be offered.

For more WOYWW fun, please visit our reigning and creative Queen of the Deskers, Ms Julia Dunnit, by going HERE.



I've finished adding to the page behind last week's 2 pager.

The pain was at its post-operative worst when I began this newest 2 pager, below. It is improving now, thank goodness. Sorry for the gore. The DIY texture paste which frames the gory image transfer (onto Deli paper) is a mixture of unused coffee + Liquitex Heavy Matte Gel Medium + a dab of Mod Podge and a  small amount of water. Everything else is self explanatory.

Here is this week's.
Apologies on going so anatomical.



More medical appointments soon, with a test or two. Will try and join weekly here, regardless. It gives me something nice to think about, knowing I'll be able to visit a few of my fellow deskers, even when I cannot visit all of you each week or write to much in comments.

~Rose

26 comments:

  1. You just take care of yourself and don't worry about not returning comments, that isn't what WOYWW is all about. Crafting definitely helps when you're out of sorts though, I hope you're enjoying doing it.
    Hugs LLJ 12 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rose. Glad the biopsy is over - trust the next appointments will show what is happening for you. Well done on doing the pages to chart your progress through this difficult time.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs Rose. Thanks for the visit. Feel better every day! Sarah #20

    ReplyDelete
  4. never worry about comments, take it carefully! loving your WIP pages. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon Rose! It's good that you can turn all that pain and anxiety into creative energy! Thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rose, sorry to hear you've not been well. You're right to continue with your crafting if it helps. Have a great woyww and a happy crafty week, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rose, don't even think about a need to visit...dabble when you feel like it, and no more!
    Not surprised your journal shows 'gore'. they are great pages..love the 7 vials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia thanks very much for those encouraging words!
      xoxo

      Delete
  8. I am sorry, in an effort to be brief, I didn't add...feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt those words even when I had not yet read them
      :)

      Delete
  9. So sorry to hear you are having problems - I hope all goes well with your tests and appointments. The pages are looking good and that's a great way to chart your journey and progress. Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog,
    Diana x #14

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana. I only wish I felt well enough to visit everybody's blog each week! I simply cannot give it up entirely since it helps my morale so much.
      xoxo

      Delete
  10. You've been much on my mind, Rose; you know I wish you the very best out come to all of this - excellent vision, accompanying excellent health! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Win. That's so sweet of you. You know, it's friends like you that make this whole scary mess easier to take. Curing optic nerve problems can be lengthy and/or tricky. We'll have to wait a lot, from what I've heard. Meanwhile, there is always creative stuff to think about too, isn't there?
      xoxo

      Delete
  11. Crafting definitely helps - feel better soon.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    #21

    ReplyDelete