Thursday, November 2, 2017

Mail Art + My First Paper Trade

My First Art Paper Trade!

My Partner-in-Trade is Win Dinn, who (much to my delight) has, at the same time she has been trading with me, also been in the midst of a studio purge. I am the grateful recipient of her generosity with that purge! It really made my day!
:)


The photo above has been altered by me for privacy's sake.
The fun stripey arrow is Win's.



What a clever way to upcylce that pattern's pouch!
I spent my younger years learning how to sew.
I actually like the red version of the outfit on the pattern's package photo, above.



Wow!!!



Look at that way cool tag!
Is the fuchsia bit paste paper? 




Pretty textures!


The choices seem endless!



Smörgåsbord for the eyes!
(or, as is currently the case for me, one eye)



Very pretty papers!



So stinkin' cute!
Thanks, Paper Trade Partner Win!
Hope my mail art envelope of stuff 
arrives safely at your door very soon!
:)
P.S. Thank you again for the lovely postage 
on your cool envelope!


4 comments:

  1. Oohhhh, wow, you got a lot of lovely papers fro Win!! Can't wait to see how you use them. It will be fun. Enjoy!! hugs, patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patty! IKR - she sent so many wonderfully fun things, didn't she?
      :)

      Delete
  2. SO glad you enjoyed your package, Rose! That paper that looks like a skin is actually crystalline paper, and there's a tutorial on my YouTube channel if you'd like to learn the hows! I'm delighted that you're delighted!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Crystalline paper" you say??? Oh my! I'll make a point to see that one at your channel too! I really love that you included so many different wonderful things. I love everything you sent me, as it is all good stuff! I am the grateful recipient of your supply-purging self's largesse!
      P.S. I am delighted that you are delighted that I am delighted!!!! lolz
      ;)

      Delete